Wednesday 8 June 2016

Authenticated Report of Marriage in SECPA

I went to PSA Cebu to inquire on how to request a copy of our authenticated Report of Marriage and they gave me a piece of a paper containing the step by step process for manual processing of request for issuance of security paper (SECPA)



To be honest, I didn't follow the steps. What I did was I sent a message first to the email address provided. When I received Ms. Orcilla's reply, she transferred me to Ms. Edith Mallillin (ec.mallillin@oca.dfa.gov.ph) to handle my queries. Not long, I got Ms.Mallillin's reply informing that they already forwarded our authenticated Report of Marriage to PSA together with the Dispatch number, Reference number and Transmittal date.

Since I am from Cebu, I coordinated with PSA Cebu by sending an email (psa07.cebu@gmail.com) and referred them Ms. Mallillin's message containing the following information. 

When PSA Cebu acknowledged the following information needed to request an authenticated Report of Marriage in SECPA, my husband and I went to the nearest Serbilis outlet to request a copy of our Report of Marriage in SECPA. Report of Marriage costs Php140. Without the Dispatch number, Reference number and Transmittal date, Report of Marriage from PSA will take about a month long to process. 


No comments:

Post a Comment