Sunday 20 October 2019

CEBU CITY TOURIST ATTRACTIONS (Part 3)

Going to the other part of Cebu is Lapu-Lapu City. It’s an hour ride without traffic. Let me take you to Mactan Shrine to fully engage in our Filipino history. It is where the battle between the Portuguese explorer Ferdinand Magellan and Mactan Island chieftain Lapu-Lapu happened.

Lapu-Lapu Shrine

Mactan Shrine


You can also find the newly added attraction popularly known for its 10,000 LED roses which lights up at night, the 10,000 Roses Cafe. 





Mactan Island is well known for its fine white sand beaches. Among those beaches were the ones in my bucket list. These are some of my favourite beaches in the island of Mactan based solely on my wonderful experience with them. 

First is my go to resort “Crimson”. I’ve been here more than 5 times with my family and the service is nothing but exceptional. The kids and I love it here not only for the scenic view but as well as the staff’s hospitality. Not to mention their mouthwatering dishes. No wonder it’s considered a five star resort. They offer a day use rate of Php2,500 with lunch buffet inclusion. 


Crimzone Pool


Infinity Pool


Crimzone Playground


Crimzone Playground

This five star hotel also known for it’s pristine sandy white beach and crystal clear water should be in your bucket list. My favourite part is their Chocolate Hour once the time sets at 3 in the afternoon. I’m Drooling 🤤. Introducing Movenpick Hotel Mactan Island. They offer day use rate of Php2,500 on weekdays and Php3,000 on weekends with lunch buffet. 






I would also recommend going to Costabella Beach Resort for I had an amazing experience with my family and friends back in  2014. 

The resort although is relatively small compared to the other resorts I have been but this resort is very competitive. Their food is excellent and the pools are well maintained. It has an affordable day use rate of Php1,650 per adult and Php990 nett for kids 10 and below. 





Shangri-La Mactan. This is by far the most expensive resort my family and I have indulged. This was during my husband’s birthday. I had saved up and prepared for his special day. The place is huge. Considering the amenities and the royal treatment my family has received, I strongly believe it was all worth it. It was worth every penny. 









ALL PICTURES ARE MINE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment