Sunday 20 October 2019

CEBU CITY TOURIST ATTRACTIONS (Part 2)

Once I get to visit the church of the said place, then I am ready for my adventures.

I always go to which is the nearest from my first destination. In Cebu City, the closest to Basilica Minore Del Sto NiƱo are as follows: Magellan’s Cross, Plaza Independencia, and Fort San Pedro. They are just walking distance from the church.

Magellan’s Cross

Next on the list is Taoist Temple going to Lahug. From there, you can go directly to Busay for the breathtaking view of Cebu City. I suggest you start your uphill mountain tour in the afternoon so you have a clear picture of the area. In Busay, you can visit Temple of Leah, Mountain View, Tops, Terrazas De Flores, SIRAO Garden. I prefer to take my guests to Mountain View than at Tops for practical reasons: affordable entrance fee plus a bigger space with unlimited view. Tops is small but has a wide area and entrance fee is double compared to mountain view.

Taoist Temple

Temple of Leah

Temple of Leah

Tops

Terrazas de flores

Terrazas De Flores 

Terrazas De Flores 

SIRAO (second one)

SIRAO (second one)

SIRAO (first one)

SIRAO (first one)


There are two SIRAOs to which I’ve been to both. The first one does not only have a cheaper entrance fee but it also has a lot of intragrammable stuff in every corner,  “The Hand” to name one. While the other one, has a lot of beautiful flowers. The wide place complements the ambience.

Don’t worry when you get hungry as there are food stalls right across or if you fancy heavy meals, you can visit the restaurants along Tops Road like Delice, Balay sa Busay, La Vie in the Sky, and Top of Cebu.

ALL PICTURES ARE MINE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment